Sunday, September 25, 2011

Comments Week 2

Responses:

No, I think usually when someone doesn't take pride in their actions it is because they were not acting in accordance with their moral compass. I think you should take pride in any decision you make that is based on your moral compass.

Yes Chris, I think we do take for granted the importance of our freedom to express ourselves. This is why two of my compass points are freedom and America, two things that I really cherish. 

That's true although there are many things in modern America that I disagree with, I love what this country stands for and the beliefs it was founded on.

I didn't answer the question mainly because I feel its one of those morality questions that really makes the reader think. In that situation I would like to think that I would choose the selfless option but until I'm actually in the situation I'm not really sure what I would do 

Comments:
To Tucker Wheaton
I like how you tied religion into this and actually used the Bible as a source. In this subject, it is a very good source that points out morality and even shows that even during the writing of the Old and New Testaments, morals have remained the guidelines by which people live. One thing you could write about is how the morals of modern society have changed in some ways.
To Cody Davey
I liked about what you said about the importance of loyalty. I agree that it is a very desirable trait, especially in friendships. I agree with Grant that you maybe should have expanded on that trait. I like how passionately you described baseball, it reminds me of my love for music and the dedication it takes to become skillful in your hobby. Good post
To Nate Fuller
I was able to relate with you when you talked about your passion for music, because we both really share that same passion. You talked about not being able to get into a good college because you believe you aren’t a skilled enough musician. This really sparked my interest because sometimes I feel the exact same way. Then I really start to think about the amount of progress I’ve made in a short time and realize I’m just being hard on myself. I think this may be the case for you because I think you are a talented musician. Anyway, this was a very good post and I could relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment