Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 5 Comments

Responses:
To Will: Yeah Will that would be awesome and yes I jam with the entire band every day at school. I will turn to my right and talk to you about it.

To Tucker: I totally agree with you Tucker I think when you are passionate about something and practice a lot, it is the best feeling in the world to do it for real. All the practice pays off for those moments.

Kailey: I'm not really sure how exactly I was inspired, I just have been doing it for years and have just loved doing it the entire time.
Mr. Stanton: Thank you for your input I wil definitely consider that when I send this to colleges.

Comments:
To Chris: I really liked your belief about looking past the rough edges in people. Overall, you did a good job writing and reading. I definitely feel sympathy for your uncle and I agree that no one should have to go through what he does. You did a good job of making the reader feel sympathetic. Great post!

To Nate:That was very moving Nate. You did a very good job expressing the feelings you felt during that difficult period in your life. You also read at a very good pace and recorded your voice flawlessly. Great job!

To Cody: Cody, that was a great post. You did an excellent job describing the scene of you as a child in tears. You also showed how strongly you care about earning your education. I think colleges will really look for this in a student. Were you punished for cheating, or was getting caught enough punishment in itself?

To Chandler: You did a great job reading and writing this. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so sorry for what you have had to endure, but I am glad that you have been able to learn from these experiences and become a better person in spite of them. I liked the way you ended each paragraph in a way that made the reader want to keep reading. Awesome job!

To Tucker: I agree this post is like woaaah. I completely agree with you that exercise is very important to success. As a musician, I know that routine and practice are things that can improve your technique and skill. This goes for all sports, hobbies, and activities. I liked that you mentioned many successful figures and their daily workout routines to show the importance of working out. This was a very well written essay, but I think you could have done a better job recording it. I ended up having to record mine a few times. Practice makes perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment